M2 Cycle 3 Video Comparisons
This page displays two annotated videos. The first annotated video titled "Video Session 1" is the first video recording in cycle 3. This video was recorded and then annotated based off of the critiques received from other members of the participant group. Video Session 2 is the second video recorded after the swimmers were given a week to review the critiques provided in Video Session 1. The annotations made in Video Session 2 are based off of a cross comparison with the annotations in Video Session 1.
Video Session 1
Video Session 2
The following critiques are those given to M2 by the participant group in Cycle 3. The bolded values at the end of each critique indicate the number of participants who indicated the critique on Lore.com.
1. His legs need to straighten more ( 1 of 4)
2. He needs to bend his right elbow more ( 2 of 4)
3. His elbow needs to bend more ( 2 of 4)
4. He is looking down too far ( 1 of 4)
The following indicates which changes were made to M2's stroke, based off of the critiques received in video session 1. According to the video review of Video Session 2, one change was made to M2's stroke. That being 1 of 2.
1. His legs need to straighten more ( Changed)
2. He needs to bend his right elbow more ( Didnt Change)
3. His elbow needs to bend more ( Didn't Change)
4. He is looking down too far ( Changed)