F3 Cycle 3 Video Comparisons
This page displays two annotated videos. The first annotated video titled "Video Session 1" is the first video recording in Cycle 3. This video was recorded and then annotated based off of the critiques received from other members of the participant group. Video Session 2 is the second video recorded after the swimmers were given a week to review the critiques provided in Video Session 1. The annotations made in Video Session 2 are based off of a cross comparison with the annotations in Video Session 1.
Video Session 1
Video Session 2
The following critiques are those given to F3 by the participant group in Cycle 3. The bolded values at the end of each critique indicate the number of participants who indicated the critique on Lore.com.
1. Her knees are bending too much ( 3 of 4)
2. She is letting her right arm sweep very far out before she bends her elbow. ( 1 of 4)
3. When rotating, she stops and rotates again ( 1 of 4)
4. She isnt rotating enough. ( 1 of 4)
5. she needs to lift her head up more ( 2 of 4)
The following indicates which changes were made to F3's stroke, based off of the critiques received in video session 1. According to the video review of Video Session 2, one change was made to F3's stroke. That being 1 of 5.
1. Her knees are bending too much ( Didnt Change)
2. She is letting her right arm sweep very far out before she bends her elbow. ( Didnt Change)
3. When rotating, she stops and rotates again ( Changed)
4. She isnt rotating enough. ( Didnt Change)
5. she needs to lift her head up more ( Didnt Change)