F1 Cycle 2 Video Comparison
This page displays two annotated videos. The first annotated video titled "Video Session 1" is the first video recording in cycle 2. This video was recorded and then annotated based off of the critiques received from other members of the participant group. Video Session 2 is the second video recorded after the swimmers were given a week to review the critiques provided in Video Session 1. The annotations made in Video Session 2 are based off of a cross comparison with the annotations in Video Session 1.
Video Session 1
Video Session 2
The following critiques are those received from the participant group in Cycle 2. The bolded values at the end of each critique indicate the number of participants who indicated the critique on Lore.com.
1. Knees should point in (1 of 5 )
2. She need to bring her hips up (1 of 5 )
3. Her kick isnt simultaneous (1 of 5 )
4. Need to stop bobbing (1 of 5 )
The following values indicate which changes were made to F1's stroke, based off of previous critiques. According to the video review of Video Session 2, one change was made to F1's stroke. That being 1 of 4.
1. Knees should point in (Didnt Change)
2. She need to bring her hips up (Didnt Change )
3. Her kick isnt simultaneous (Changed )
4. Need to stop bobbing (Didnt Change)